Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Madness!!








So this was the first pumpkin I ever carved EVER! And it was real awesome! I can't wait for next year to do more!

This was based on an image of okami...just tweaked it a bit because it was kinda highly detailed. :( I'll do better next time, I promise.

An update on the lighted kitchen coming soon!

Happy Hallow's Eve everyone!


PS: I apologize for the cruel low quality pictures. I took them on my phone coz my digicam is sick. :( It needs new battery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo! that looks great. just wish the pics were a little brighter. But all in all that a hell of a lot better than I can do with an actual pumpkin.

Earguy said...

So.. what happened to virtual pumpkin carving? I guess we should have had a virtual party for it :)