Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I did something crazy!

Not really, but hey it caught your eye :)

More Progress:
(EDIT: Adjusted proportions on the body, due to requests on CGtalk.com)

I modeled the hatters body as one. Going to extract the head and apply blendshapes to it. Though I recently found out that even if the head is connected to the body the blendshapes need only be models of the head, as long as the verticies match they'll work!


Also here are some videos for that I found interesting.


Baginski - Fallen Art - Funny home videos are a click away


Watch Cycle in Entertainment | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


3 comments:

Earguy said...

Great animations indeed. The middle one, Cycle, was created at Pratt Institute and won one of the Jury Awards at MetroCAF two years ago!

The hatter is indeed crazy, need to give him a second look. Does not seem to be entirely anatomically correct. But way more then the last one I saw. Were you not going to use some kind of puppet body to drape nCloth on?

Unknown said...

I am thinking about doing that. And of course the body isn't anatomically correct. But when I did a version that was, I found it to be not playful of interesting enough. the mans is already out of anatomical reach so why not play with the bodies proportions too :)

Earguy said...

I sort of meant not anatomically correct as not complete, something appears missing :)
That is a good thing though, to keep this blog PG.