Sunday, November 8, 2009

how you doin?

Okay well I tried...I really did. I was adjusting my head modeled I made by hand and thought, oh well I'll just pop it into zbrush for texture painting...

I really tried to keep this as hand made as possible...

I really did..

so anyway about an hour and half later I got this(click for full size):




I'm thinking about maybe putting him in a mugshot and calling the piece "Wise Guy"

oh and here he is before I adjusted hime and he got the crap knocked out of him...well sort of:



I'm smelling the beginnings of a portfolio piece!

On a side note: My body rig is acting a wee bit funny, I might have to reweight some of the joints. poo...but the face rig is working well. I was hoping to have them working well together, but no such luck. I guess I'll just try to merger in class tomorrow... that should be funnnn.....

No comments: