Wednesday, November 23, 2011


This is just a quick sketch of the robot I plan to create in Maya for my final project. Originally I was going to use a character from the story I'm writing and illustrating for my senior project, but I got to thinking that a robot would be more fun to play around with and in the end be easier to rig for a final animation for next semester. I'm still working on the color scheme for it and will be posting that and other sketches as I continue to develop the character and create it in Maya and eventually texture, rig, and light it.
My robot doesn't really have a background story yet. I might tie him in with the future universe in the story for my senior project which will put him in space fighting to defend the earth from foreign invaders. This robot will be at least twice the size of a normal human and will have various weapons that I plan to show off in the final renders.

No comments: