Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Final Project Idear (sketch)



I think this is self explanatory. My six image ideas. I know the sketch is a little everywhere ( a cluster f@ck of lines and scribbles). I want to basically have a shot into this "magical" forest where a character of mine lives. It's part of my senior thesis project, so I will work harder at this to make it look good, meaning most plants will probably be sculpted. I will be using matte-painting so please don't look forward to seeing that. This project should be very annoying, and very difficult, but very well worth it in the end, so I hope. I believe there will be if not at least close to 20 different models in the foreground the rest will be images in layers overlapping each other. (remember, this is part of my senior thesis, it will be in an animation so this -will- be needed).

p.s: Yes, the rain forest will have glowing plants, it's magical.

p.s.s: Hurray for duplicated models!

1 comment:

KristaRuschmann said...

I'm really liking the magical growing plants idea, can't wait to see how your senior thesis turns out!