Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cabin: Finished. Final Project: Ideas




Wrapped up. I keep having errors when I try uploading the original rendered image, but the only changes I made after the fact was some level adjusting in Photoshop.

Regarding the Final Project, I'm going to try to construct the room that my Senior Project takes place within. Creating all of the debris might not happen - or simply result in a lot of duplicating of items/trash - but the room is essentially in shambles, and dark. Through the course of my final animation, the room itself is meant to be dark (sans light, with some artistic license used simply so the interior CAN be seen by the viewer), only brightly lit at the very end. Since I need 6 images for the final for this class, though, I think I will tinker with the light flickering as it nears the turning-on point. Otherwise I'm sure I can find a few interesting camera angles to procure 6 images from. The room is meant to be black and white, but we'll see where I wind up with it in the end.

Here are some images I'm pulling ideas from:




Let's get 'er done.

~ J. Fitz

No comments: