Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Animations of awesome.

So I checked out the Gobelins School site. Here are some of their other animations I've been looking at. Whether or not you've seen them before...

The Omen -Just fabulous.

Garuda - A boy sees the legendary bird and chases after it.

Wild Casting - Lion on the loose. Enough said.

Supertromp -Indian boy and an elephant that runs on gas.

La Ballade Sauvage -This one is sweet in a good way.

Keep Walking - This one is pretty smart.

Nano - Little mining creatures surprise you.


These students are AMAZING.

There are tons more from this site. Do yourselves a favor and look them over.

I'll post more stuff later when I see it. Oktapodi is great by the way. I died when I saw The Omen.

Voodoo...


Back to watching fun things.



1 comment:

Earguy said...

Had not seen all of those, great festival bumpers! Not quite as impressive as Annecy, and also not including traditional animation, but I will be chairing a local student festival next year: MetroCAF 2009. Will need to come up with a leader and the like, if any of you are interested in working on that I'd love to hear from you!