Saturday, February 22, 2014

All Eyes

For those who wonder why it is so quite on this front: it seems the private blog I started for the ARIL 421 students is much preferred over this public one.

This semester there are three ARIL 421 students committed to a group project. The storyboard contains a dream sequence with eyes. Good reason to post the dream sequence from Alfred Hitchcock's Spellbound here. Designed by Salvador Dali.
 

More information can be found on The Art of Film

This inspired me to create sequence for a video I made while a student at Ohio State, of which I posted this tiny QuickTime on my website (back then streaming video was not taken seriously as it was equivalent to watching moving postage stamps):
 

Really should get around to posting this stuff on Vimeo or YouTube.

No comments: