Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sketches for Animation Idea


Hi! So since I'm not sure if we were suppose to post images or not here are my sketches for my animation idea. I'm also working on this for my final project which is why they're detailed in both drawings and plot but the basic premise is about these two girls with a close friendship that become involved in cliques, popularity, and bullying when one of them wants to become friends with the popular girl Emily and gets the opportunity to do so. 

I also have the animatic I did in 2d principles but I wasn't sure whether or not to post that and these are just some of many images I thought communicated best what happens in the story without giving away the little ''surprise'' at the end. 

So I hope this helps. See you guys tomorrow! 

--Julie















No comments: