Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Brian Kapp Final Animation Update



Hey Guys,

Just a little update on my final animation and scene set up for class. Having some difficulty setting up a few things with the octopus so i still dont have the animation for that yet but as you can see I do have the smooth bind with a IKspline with clusters to give it the "tentacley" feel, same as the eel! I decided to two tone toon shade my final but there is a little trouble with toon outliner and mental ray I believe - but i will find out in class tomorrow. I expect myself to be pushing it to the very last minute, which is never good but all in all I finally am enjoying working on it and like the over all look of my entire project.

1 comment:

Earguy said...

Had not seen them before class today, they look good! I think the octopus will look even better subdivided :) And now that we did a short recap of contours (toon lines - lecture week 9) I'm sure you can pull that off in Mental Ray!