Monday, December 1, 2008

Anna's FINAL PROJECT




Ok So here we go. For my final renders I'm thinking along the lines of these jpegs. Sorry for the extremely low quality, I had spent time rendering the scene but someone in class had accidentally pulled my jump drive out instead of their own, thus making me start practically at square one. >.<

Since I am also in the animation class, I'm planning to do some of the following shots as my renders.
1) The scene of the kitty in the hallway giving an evil glare to the fish.
2) kitty walking up to the fish bowl
3) kitty staring at the fish bowl
4) kitty jumping to the chair
5) kitty falling off chair
6) an initial shot of the room with eh fish swimming by himself.

Again as I have said before, disregard the lighting and very poor quality of the images. i have to sort everything out all over again. Any comments on how to improve these scenes in lighting, rendering, camera angles etc are greatly appreciated. See you all in class!

No comments: