Monday, November 24, 2008

Final Project

SUPER DUDE
I've been modeling Super Dude, the little superhero sidekick from the comic book I'm writing and illustrating for my Senior Project. The finished pieces for 3D class would have him taking off and flying in a cityscape setting like so:


...or something like that.
However, modeling has become quite a pain, and with bones and stuff still to look forward to in a short period of time, I might just end up reverting to an older model:
He's already got bones and stuff, so I might end up just sprucing him up a little and putting him where Super Dude would be. Like this:

2 comments:

Earguy said...

Superflower I presume?
Great that you posted all this!
Interesting how, in your color studies, you have limited your palette to just a few colors and are mainly contemplating which one to put where.
You picked a nice short scene which you can visualize in a series of vignettes. How are you going to light them?

AnnaConda said...

Its the POLLINATOR! ^.^ I really am digging the studies! I was also wondering how this will be lit. Are you going to have a moon as an aerial/ distant light? And i remember you making the buildings but... wont that be difficult to get each window emanating light? O.o Haha, all i can say is that you have a daunting task ahead of you!